Looking at Husky 365 pro

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hardy steve

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
After seeing a tree company running 3 of these saws.Im sold never ran a Husky before,but it may be time.Anybody chime in please. Only thing i seen onlinehas me wondering.Claims if you run out of fuel the motors done.I dont make a habit of running out , but it does happen.Thanks for info on this saw

I somehow doubt that running out of fuel will kill the motor, in fact I can probably say with certainty that its a load of BS.
Do you intend to mill with the saw? Did you talk to the Arborist guys asking them what they thought of the saws?

G Vavra

That gas thing was online review. Never heard something like that . That Crew said best saws they've ran. And they have been thru a bunch different kinds. No just firewood.

The 365 has been my main saw for several years. I'd recommend it. Sometimes a little hard to start after running it out of fuel, but not a big issue. It does seem to have a preference for ethanol-free fuel.

Mine runs noticeably better on non-e fuel. So much so, that I only run it on non-e. I run a 28" bar on it for any bigger stuff my smaller saws won't handle. I bought the saw used and rebuilt from a member on here and I have to say, I've been impressed with it.

Back