Looking for a Mentor

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Affordabletree

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I am just looking for a guy who has been in the business for a little while and is willing to share some information with me about just general business talk over coffee one morning or something along those lines. I am layed off from Davey for the winter and would like to expand my knowledge base a little more. So if there are any guys on this site that live pretty close to Grand Blanc MI I am willing to travel a little ways to meet up with someone. If anyone is out there please comment or PM me and I will send you a phone number or you can send me a phone number. It is all how you want to do it.
Adam Eggleston

I am just looking for a guy who has been in the business for a little while and is willing to share some information with me about just general business talk over coffee one morning or something along those lines. I am layed off from Davey for the winter and would like to expand my knowledge base a little more. So if there are any guys on this site that live pretty close to Grand Blanc MI I am willing to travel a little ways to meet up with someone. If anyone is out there please comment or PM me and I will send you a phone number or you can send me a phone number. It is all how you want to do it.
Adam Eggleston
Have you had any luck finding a mentor?

A friend I have met through AS lives in Fenton on Tipsico Lake Rd. We met through being owners of Beeline Stump Grinders. We bought our machines new...mine is a 13HP walk behind self propelled unit that has challenged me many times to keep it operating dependably. Grinders vibrate heavily so down time so rather common. Add to that heavy portion of rocks in the soil in the Ozarks, so I have seen many competitors come and go.
I'll contact my friend Dan to ask if he would be able to mentor you. I haven't heard from him for about two months. His mother in law died early this year so things have been somewhat rough.

Latest posts

Back