Looking for training/mentor in Oregon

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R6 Infantry

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right forum to post in, I'm located in Beaverton Oregon and looking for someone to learn from as far as SRT/DRT as well as rigging techniques. I have been doing my own tree work for years, but have realized after much reading and research that there are better but more importantly safer correct methods to accomplish the task. I'm not looking to become a full fledged Arborist/production climber (too old lol) but I am in great shape and can hang with those half my age (53) I'm finishing up a military career after 32+ years and multiple combat tours, love working in and or around trees. I'm not afraid of heights and willing to buy all the gear I need... just need a good mentor, I dont mind having to start as a groundsman learning that part of the trade either (I also have my own saws)

I feel I bring a lot of game to whoever can help me out, I'm pretty connected within the local business community, have the marketing game dialed in, have a fantastic sales game great with customers, I feel I could probably setup whoever I train with, with quite a bit of additional work based on my community involvement not only with private citizens but also the local municipality's, I'm working as a senior recruiter for the Oregon National Guard as well as handle the marketing and our ever changing business model

Latest posts

Back