Looking to give away some wood.....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lacky

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have a tree service and I just did some work in Northwest Indiana. There are 9 or 10 White Oak logs I would love to see put to good use. Logs are all @ 10' in length and at least 2-3' in diameter. Trees were all alive and solid and cut down to make way for a house. I can send pics if someone is interested. Access to logs is wide open. Can be milled on site or taken away whole. I am not going to deliver! Feel free to ask questions or call someone you know who lives close.

Chris

I have a tree service and I just did some work in Northwest Indiana. There are 9 or 10 White Oak logs I would love to see put to good use. Logs are all @ 10' in length and at least 2-3' in diameter. Trees were all alive and solid and cut down to make way for a house. I can send pics if someone is interested. Access to logs is wide open. Can be milled on site or taken away whole. I am not going to deliver! Feel free to ask questions or call someone you know who lives close.

Chris

A generous offer Chris.

I wish I was 1500 miles closer.

Chris
Clear, 1st off stump white oak gets $1 bd ft delivered to the stave makers here in Missouri! Indianapolis is 243 miles from St Louis so not really a good bet unless all are clear the whole distance end to end. From what my ex neighbor told me they are very picky and 1/3 of the logs he took came back to be fire wood. Your mileage may vary..... stay safe

Back