Looks like I'll Fire Up the Big Stove a Few More Times!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris-PA

Where the Wild Things Are
Reaction score
Gonna be 29 tomorrow night and 28 the next. I moved the remaining firewood off the upper porch over the weekend to make room for the porch swing. I had to decide what to do with the wood, and eventually moved it down to the lower porch so it would be read for next season. Glad I did!

Burning the little stove now.

smart thinking!! I still have the owb up and running. it is unseasonably cold here in northern IL too.

I have a couple cart loads in the garage that I really didn't want to take back to the stack outside. Looks like I won't have to now. My wife put the kid's winter coats away a week too early.

Had a small fire going every day this week so far and it looks like I will have a fire the rest of the week. Supposed to warm up next week.

Started a fire in the owb last night. Will probably need it a little for the next few days.

This is exactly what you'd expect to see with global warming . Not enough people paid in their carbon credits this spring

Still firing everyday, I usually burn till the end of may, but from April 1st there tends to be spurts of no burning. Not this year I have not had a day off yet.

I've been firing the lil stove in the fireplace 1 or two times a day most days this week. It has been in the 30s and windy here today and the house was down to 68* when I got home from work. Gave the lil stove it's third meal in 24 hrs but alas, she can't get ahead. I just finished lighting the Mighty Mighty Yukon...

Almost matched ya' here this mornin' at 24°...
But after this week I'm friggin' done... over with... that's it... the end... really... no BS... I'm done‼

...Easy Spidey...Easy!!! :cheers:...Get ya pawn ticket back on the nutz to make such a claim?? ;)

Was 26* this morning, got pretty warm today though, not sure the temp but it was t shirt weather. I'd guess high 40s at least.

Back