• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Lot of project saws, cheap.... poulans, lombard, jonsered, skil, mac, stihl parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

astnmacgto

Carnac The Magnificent
Reaction score
This is what I have, everything is going for, I want it out of my hair prices but I'm not giving them away. Hit me up and I'll tell you what I know gents.

Austin 20170528_143334.jpg 20170528_143340.jpg 20170528_143354.jpg

The 026 is scored and handle on tank is busted, I'd say parts only.

The cases are for an 028

Why yes, yes you can. You just did.[emoji6]

Publish information on the J-red please. Model #, etc.

(At least it looks like a J-red.)[emoji848]
Jonesered 455, great compression, runs good, I think it needs a coil, every so often it will not start up and gets weak erratic spark, but as of late it fires up and runs great. 75 bucks will get it

I'm just curious, what's wrong with the Poulan 3400s and 4000?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 4000 is on its way to a great guy from the site, the 3400 has been gone through and was running just fine. the last time I ran it the fuel tank was leaking some because the fuel lines shrunk a little bit. Other than that should be good to go

The 4000 is on its way to a great guy from the site, the 3400 has been gone through and was running just fine. the last time I ran it the fuel tank was leaking some because the fuel lines shrunk a little bit. Other than that should be good to go

Good to know. I am tied up with an old truck with a deadline. I do like those saws tho. I have a 3400, 3800 and 4000.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back