Luv this place!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackOakTreeServ

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Love tree stuff, great prices on climbing gear and they throw in a couple pairs of gloves for free, with my order...love that....my new go 2 place for tree gear !!!!

Scott

Love tree stuff, great prices on climbing gear and they throw in a couple pairs of gloves for free, with my order...love that....my new go 2 place for tree gear !!!!

Scott

Placed my order on Friday was in NY on Tuesday. Everything was there including some free gloves, some stickers, and oh ya a Dmi rigging block.. kidding.

This is a great place. None of the other supply sites have thrown anything in for free. Found my new place to dump my money off at.

I like them alot to. No gloves for me got 2 pair of ear plugs and some stickers. they did price match and gave me some money off total bill also. great people.
jason

I've orderd a couple times from them as well, I like them alot. I got a free t-shirt too! I'll buy from them again for sure.

Received an order this week in about 25 hours, standard shipping too!

Ordered a few things for myself and friends, got some gloves and some stickers thrown in, which were promptly fought over. haha:msp_biggrin:

Luv this place!! X2

Back