Massachusetts Rec Climb

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations OTG.

I'll put a "BARC" sign up on route 20 at the junction with Boundry St. on Saturday morning. I'll also put another sign on Boundry St. where the parking area is.

I haven't climbed since I broke my ankle cutting firewood back on April 2nd, but it seems to have healed up pretty well. I just did some full-pack hiking today and it felt good.

I don't think I'll be able to cook food at the picnic area due to restrictions on open fires in the town woods. So, we should all try to bring some food.

See you on Saturday.

Bob

Despite being banned from strenuous activity for a few days after some dental work yesterday, I'll be there. I'll try and climb a little more mellow.

I can demo some different SRT systems or you can try them out if interested.
-moss

Congrats on the new additions Greg. Pics, pics and more pics, gents. Btw Melissa's user name is "tree beach" or maybe "tree beech". Her sisters name is Bear. If you see them do tell them that I have gone far since that first meeting. Sorry again I can't make it but keep in mind if any or you Mass people ever get over to Catskill country pm me for phone number and do pay a visit.

Not going to be able to make it/not going to be able to make it on time. I've been down and out with the flu most of the week so I might or might not be there. Sorry to bail at the last moment.

looking like i have monetary obligations that need to be addressed hence i will be work climbing and not climbing for fun with you boys.

i tried to keep it open but i need the loot. see you at the next one.

No problemo lawnmowerboy and oldirty. Moss and I had a great climb. This area has tremendous potential. It's easy to get to, the trees are huge, very few people go there, the view is great, etc.

Also there's another place close by with a grove of several hundred very large eastern white pines.

As The Terminator said "I'll be back."

Latest posts

Back