Mastermind Worksaws Finally Gets More Help

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Use EXTREME caution when buying a baler...... Remember it is first and foremost a Knotter that rides around your fields!

I'm scared to death in all honesty. One of my neighbors has a John Deere baler out in the edge of the field. It's been sitting there for 20 years I bet. Can you say "gave up on"?

How'd he get so lucky to be your protigue? Family pfft! Id pay to come watch. :D

Ain't nothing special going on here.

Looks like you need some ac in the barn.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Use EXTREME caution when buying a baler...... Remember it is first and foremost a Knotter that rides around your fields!

How'd he get so lucky to be your protigue? Family pfft! Id pay to come watch. :D

good you got some "help". i found it is cheaper to have someone come in and custom bale for me. only do 6-7 acres twice a year. all i have to do is get the bales in from the field.
looks like the PA GTG thread!!! :laughing:

Just as important is a good mower. I was out with a customer the other day who was cutting alfalfa interseeded with wheat to be plastic wrapped. He was using a John Deer 835 MoCo, that rig was flat puttin it down.

I'm scared to death in all honesty. One of my neighbors has a John Deere baler out in the edge of the field. It's been sitting there for 20 years I bet. Can you say "gave up on"?

Ain't nothing special going on here.
ive got a old international baler,,that worked fine when parked,,and you could have it....

the old john deere balers make the nicest bales but getting them to tie is a different story. I personally like my new holland balers. they arent near as tempermental but dont make quite as nice of a bale. just as important as the knotters is the safety latch that stops the plunger from coming back if the needles are in the bale. make sure it works and it will save you allot of money in needles.

the old john deere balers make the nicest bales but getting them to tie is a different story. I personally like my new holland balers. they arent near as tempermental but dont make quite as nice of a bale. just as important as the knotters is the safety latch that stops the plunger from coming back if the needles are in the bale. make sure it works and it will save you allot of money in needles.
on a old baler,,good luck even finding used needles...................

Latest posts

Back