Mastermind Worksaws Finally Gets More Help

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah the rust where the knotters mount only really matters if it weakened the mounting to the point that the knotters flex when they cycle

Tedder is expensive and I can never seen to find a deal on one. Same with a hydraulic post driver. Been looking for years to get a deal on either of those and can't

As long as the baler stays in timing your golden . for years we used an old deere and was awsome. gears got worn and went out of sink . bell hooks worn wouldn't tie . then we got a used new hallond awsome baler when we got the timing right . then got old and started shearing the shear bolts . then out of no where the timing got to bad the feeder and the plunger met and bam .retired baler . now we got this bran new fancy new holland baler all ran by hydraulics boy it makes some real nice bales don't got to set up anything either

Well I bought the tedder and the rake.......she gave me the NH311 and a JD338.

The 338 is shot, but I might be able the use the chute parts. :)
You mentioned a scrap yard nearby. Maybe once you swipe some stuff off the 348 , you could get some $$ out of it? Plenty of weight there!

I have some Deere technical manuals that I will lend to you. There is lots of crossover between brands so they might be helpful on the NH. Especially the trouble shooting chapters.

Tedder is expensive and I can never seen to find a deal on one. Same with a hydraulic post driver. Been looking for years to get a deal on either of those and can't

I prolly gave too much. 2000.00 for the tedder and the rake, with both balers thrown in.

I'll be looking at the conditioner soon. She said it needed some rubber parts........that it worked, but was prone to clogging.

We looked at the chute on the JD, and it is in perfect condition. Gotta go get a cutting torch........

Are we looking at Mastermind farm equipment repair service now? I tried to tell you COWS BAD. Never any time, never any money. You will be porting saws to feed the cows.:cry::ices_rofl::ices_rofl::ices_rofl:

X2 I should know I gots 60 of them cow critters. Oh how they can eat, and then we all know what happens. POOP!!
And We all know Randy Full of S***T ! or he'll be rolling in it when one of them cows kicks him in the Stones !

Back