mcculloch 125 pro the supersaw join in

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is confused

hello mac daddy did the make 22hp high rpm?no make 10 hp its is no almost is low?:confused: no entendind opinions diferents members dinks others amkes hp y rpm from mac?

If I can ever find the danged pictures, I'll show mine. Very well balanced with a 36' bar. Had some trouble with the kill switch terminal grounding against the throttle shaft, but OK now. Otherwise an awesome saw. Starts within 5 pulls cold, one pull hot.

hello mac daddy did the make 22hp high rpm?no make 10 hp its is no almost is low?:confused: no entendind opinions diferents members dinks others amkes hp y rpm from mac?

I think you are asking "Did they develop 22HP which the answwer is NO NO NO. I believe even the most diehard Mac guy will say the same. As you have been told many times before in many thtreads HP is not a fair measurement of speed or performance. The reason is HP is actually very subjective as ti how it is measured. Do you really think the 300Hp outboards are equal to the 300Hp small block 350 Chevy? They are not

I think you are asking "Did they develop 22HP which the answwer is NO NO NO. I believe even the most diehard Mac guy will say the same. As you have been told many times before in many thtreads HP is not a fair measurement of speed or performance. The reason is HP is actually very subjective as ti how it is measured. Do you really think the 300Hp outboards are equal to the 300Hp small block 350 Chevy? They are not

+1 Come on already!

hola me lo puede decir en español?

Estoy utilizando un sitio del traductor del Internet. Usted puede ser que intente esto. Pienso el Arborist
El sitio también tiene una función del traductor - en segundo lugar o tercero de la tapa de las categorías.

Sorry about switching to Spanish guys - trying to help out this member.

Last edited:
Estoy utilizando un sitio del traductor del Internet. Usted puede ser que intente esto. Pienso el Arborist
El sitio también tiene una función del traductor - en segundo lugar o tercero de la tapa de las categorías.

Sorry about switching to Spanish guys - trying to help out this member.

Let me know how this works out, I found someone willing to help him that spoke spanish but they could never make any sence of his questions.

Later,

I gave you a rep for trying to help the guy understand.

I say the Kentucky has more HP & will torque you up quicker.

Thanks for the rep. Yeah, he wasn't making much sense, but some of the US posters don't either. Figured he at least deserved a chance.

Ditto on the KY Whisky!!

This guy has pm'ed me four times hitting me over the head with the same question every time even after I told him that I was not a "hotsaw" guy in the first place. Each time I tried to answer to the best of my knowledge. That was a week ago and here he is again. Some of the most knowledgeable "hotsaw guys on this site have tried to answer his question and apparently he did not hear what he wanted to. Does this guy even race saws? Does he own a mac 125? Enough is enough. I think I saw him ask the same question about the 2100 homie, so get ready for round two.

Last edited:
im curious my self also...which saw is faster, the sp 125 or the 090? of the 2 saws, which has more ropm and hp....

Depends on the wood. The 125 is faster in wood less than 36" and the 090 is faster in big hardwood 36"+. The mac maintains more rpm in smaller wood and the 090 has a little less initially but loses almost none in the cut regardless of wood size.

Latest posts

Back