mcculloch 125 pro the supersaw join in

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey keihin.....Post and PM rupedoggy.....he knows those 125 Mac's like the back of this hand......in fact I bet he has some he'd sell you......I think he speaks Spanish too :cheers:

Last edited:
Here's one for you keihin.......Notice the hp rating "high twenty".....Hahahahahaha!

Custom built McCulloch powered competition chain saw. Highly modified 100cc McCulloch engine produces high twenty HP at up to 15,000 rpm with less than 15 minutes of run time since fresh build including new Wiseco 9 Port pistonm rod, bearings, seals, gaskets etc. Custom built, chrome plated one piece expansion chamber and fuel tank provide great performance with beatiful looks and excellent balance for ease of use.

mac100.jpg

Last edited:
dennis

what more power your saw intereset for buy dynosaur yellow picture or pics from race saws?sale?dennis mine fadher is enginering for machine dyd buy mine fader modify from more power?romeo post passed did no is possible alcansed 22hp is possible 10 or 12hp is almost.contest post:chainsaw:

Well I checked with Terry Ives and he is the best 125 Kart man I know. He said that 22HP is possible on a good engine with alcohol/nitro but that it really stresses the engine. I think that means the engine won't last long at that level. I am not surprised because the basic design is 1940s I think. Mike

hello

what more power mac sp 125 vs homelite 1050 y vs 2100 homelite?what 3 saws is the max more power winning?thanks:cheers:

what more power mac sp 125 vs homelite 1050 y vs 2100 homelite?what 3 saws is the max more power winning?thanks:cheers:

IN A GADDA DA VIDA SP125 Don't you know that I'll always love you? IN A GADDA DA VIDA SP125 don't you know that I'll always be true?

Keihin:

Ya que veo que estás en España, te escribiré en español, a ver si lo entindes. No se si tienes alguna duda, o simplemente es que eres idiota, pero haznos un favor, y deja de poner gilipolleces.
Gracias.

Back