mcculloch 125 pro the supersaw join in

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And elstoppo fillingo my PMo boxo upo witho crapo. Coprenday?????:monkey:

His location is Spain, his home country the U.S. and he is a professor of ????

what more power mac sp 125?rpm?hp? exist spare oroginal old new stock?thanks:cheers:

denis is the machine no is the mac sp 125 sp 125 is the 123cc no 100cc hahahahaha:)

what more power your dyno sp 125 mcculloch?rpm your saw i hp?:chainsaw:

dennis please contest post your dyno saw sp125 max rpm y hp?:cheers:

hello mc bob what more power sp 125 valve lamine or sthil 090av piston ported?max 2 rpm yours saws:)

please contest post my dude is week:confused:

what more power your saw intereset for buy dynosaur yellow picture or pics from race saws?sale?dennis mine fadher is enginering for machine dyd buy mine fader modify from more power?romeo post passed did no is possible alcansed 22hp is possible 10 or 12hp is almost.contest post:chainsaw:

:monkey:

IN A GADDA DA VIDA SP125 Don't you know that I'll always love you? IN A GADDA DA VIDA SP125 don't you know that I'll always be true?

I stand by what I said until I'm proven wrong!

Later,

hello dennis

what more potential sp 125 chain saw?secrets? open ports cilinder cast iron o removeable head?what using racing fuel nitro alcohol i fact faction i cant non much remember engine 102 mcculloch 135cc?your saw what power 22hp concrete?y rpm alcansed 12.000?mine saw for mc bob in placerville dyd alcansed 14000rpmis possible?:greenchainsaw:

is it possible that this spoon is someone that has been banned and has slipped in the backdoor to take the piss out of you guys????

Serg

Back