• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold McCulloch 99 with parts saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kensie1988

Vintage Saw Maniac
Reaction score
My buddy ken is trying to sell this McCulloch 99 with a parts Saw. He wants $400 shipped for everything you see in the pictures below. The Saw is free and both pistons look good with normal wear. It does have a bar but you will have to pay shipping for it separately.
IMG_7565.JPG IMG_7566.JPG IMG_7567.JPG IMG_7568.JPG IMG_7569.JPG IMG_7570.JPG IMG_7571.JPG IMG_7572.JPG
IMG_7573.JPG

I need a oiler rod and spring if there's a chance he has a extra one laying around.

If he does not I just might. Funny thing is I have a feeling that I will be going by the OP's Buddy's house in a few hrs.

Sorry for the late reply, Ken did not see one in his spare parts, so hopefully @Bill G can get you what you need.

And tell Ken I said hey when you see him!

I talked to him this morning and said that no one had stopped by, Ken is in Algonquin. If you wanted to go look around I can give you his info.

I talked to him this morning and said that no one had stopped by, Ken is in Algonquin. If you wanted to go look around I can give you his info.

Please do send it. Algonquin is over close to the bad part of our laughable state but still full of great folks

Any chance there is a spare muffler assembly for this monster floating around for sale?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Sorry this was a very old post, it isn't around anymore

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Back