Media Cat Chain Letter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey fellas, i got the mediacat copy in the mail just today. i found where the service and technical information is...is there a place to find the IPL's?

Thanks in advance

It pops up on the screen. I clicked open folder to view files. It then opens in windows folder. I can see the service manuals and technical information.....just no IPLs

Yeah, I beg these guys to just do a straight disc copy using their computer's dvd suite, but these guys insist on fondling their files and whatnot. I'll have to dig around
for my hard copy, if I still have it. I have been using our shop's Stihl website access for everything now, so I am not even sure where it is.

Hopefully someone in line that owes a couple of copies will step up and do their duty... But I'll look for it anyway. Anyone else have a copy?

Yeah, I beg these guys to just do a straight disc copy using their computer's dvd suite, but these guys insist on fondling their files and whatnot. I'll have to dig around
for my hard copy, if I still have it. I have been using our shop's Stihl website access for everything now, so I am not even sure where it is.

Hopefully someone in line that owes a couple of copies will step up and do their duty... But I'll look for it anyway. Anyone else have a copy?
I appreciate the feedback and help harleyT. I have been waiting on the disc to come. Came today and I was like a kid in the candy store. I have so much stihl things to work on that having the full version would help me out so much. If you find it just PM me and we can go from there.

The disc I got today came on a cd-r disc. Does that matter?

Yeah when you get it up and going, it is great. It also has a part search feature. You type in a part number, it tells you which models that the part came out on and a link to that actual ipl.
Wow. That is sweeeet. I will pay money to have that particular version. I'm a man in need! Thanks harley

The disc I got today came on a cd-r disc. Does that matter?

It only matters when you copy it to pay it forward. A cd-r copy needs to be copied to a blank cd-r. A dvd needs to be copied to a dvd, etc. Either should install w/o issue if they were good copies in the first place...provided you're not trying to run dvd media on an older cd drive.

If you continue to have problems, shoot me a PM. Be more than happy to help you sort it out.

Latest posts

Back