Media Cat Chain Letter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it has been a while since any one posted in this thread, and since it was created by OP, but if someone could let me have a copy I would be grateful beyond words, I would also be willing to do further copies and pass them forward in future, whether it be digital format or physical dvd.

Thanks again

I know it has been a while since any one posted in this thread, and since it was created by OP, but if someone could let me have a copy I would be grateful beyond words, I would also be willing to do further copies and pass them forward in future, whether it be digital format or physical dvd.

Thanks again

PM me your addy! :)

I have a great user sending me a copy as we speak, thanks, as soon as I receive I will copy and share a few times to continue this thread. Thanks again everyone...

David

I could use a copy. I just pm'd a member. What would be the most up to date veraion anyway?

The last non-expiring version is the original format v3.xx with the 2012/2013 catalog. The latest and last version was the new format v5.xx version with the 2014 to January 2016 catalogs when they changed platforms completely going with PartSmart..., which hasn't become publicly available to my knowledge. The v5.xx platform will work on a computer with the date rolled back previous to whatever expiration date was associated with the particular version. Both work on anything from WinXP to Win10 but don't play nice if both versions are installed on the same machine.

Most of us here will get a lot more mileage out of the non-expiring v3.33 version simply due to the format of the software. Any IPL's, Tech Notes, or Shop Manuals later than what's included in the 2012 catalog can usually be had quickly by a request over on the 'Beg For Manuals' sticky thread.

This disc is awesome, anybody that works on stihls should definitely have one! Wondering one thing though, every time I start it up it gives me a notification that states 4,000 updates available, should I accept them or not?

How do you like it?
I installed it, ran it and it asked about those updates and then had to run to baseball with my son. Never got to look at it[emoji21], just walked in and cant wait to dig through it. I'll let you know.

Latest posts

Back