Mini GTG in NW Oregon

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heffalump

Y'all Mofo's Need Jesus
Reaction score
I'm gonna be holding a one-day prep rally at my place a week or two before the GTG at Bob's,either Sat May 27th or Sat June 3rd (depending on attendee feedback.) Located about 25min NW of Hillsboro. Shoot me a PM for details.

IMG_00001896.jpg

Barnyard is set and there are more logs available. Maybe even some felling....

Bump.

Date for the "Prep-Rally / Mini-GTG will be June 3rd, the Saturday before Bob's GTG. I'll have the green-light from the doctor by that time. :D

As you may have guessed by now - I have been remiss about posting here on AS. I used to just about live here but as of late I just pop in now and then to look something up about one saw or another. YES we are going to have our PNW GTG and the dates are posted here in this thread (THANKS). I see no good reason not to attend one of these or better yet both. I'm going to try my best to do both! YOU SHOULD TOO!

I'll see the lot of you whenever and wherever I can. This year? A Mini GTG from Heffalump is a super bonus because I'm outta luck trying to make Farleyville. It sucks being a dang adult. Does anybody have any specific trade bait I can bring? Mark H, I have you covered, please invest your copper elsewhere. I'll get this stuff to you one way or another. I don't need the threat of pennies to cough up a coupla items to contribute to the coolest collection in town.

As you may have guessed by now - I have been remiss about posting here on AS. I used to just about live here but as of late I just pop in now and then to look something up about one saw or another. YES we are going to have our PNW GTG and the dates are posted here in this thread (THANKS). I see no good reason not to attend one of these or better yet both. I'm going to try my best to do both! YOU SHOULD TOO!

HOLY CATS!!! Bob is gonna come to MY GTG?!?!?! Does this make me famous??? ;) I truly hope you can make it good sir!!

What is the general location of the PNW GTG?
Thanks!

John

Back