Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTB I'm looking to buy a oh66 or equivalent to a 660 stihl or husky in good shape and mechanically sound if any mn local has one from this site before i spend my money on cl for a saw seen 2 of them one with a 36" bar and full wrap with rebuilt engine so that seems a lil scetchy and one in wisconsin with aftermarket plastic for 600. soif you have a good professional husky or stihl let me know thanks mike

is there any interest in a "fill my woodshed gtg" at the monkeys house?

friend of mine offered to do ribs in his smoker if the date works out for him.

You go through all that wood we processed in December?

I am with Mike, colder weather would be nice. If there is a Southern contingent willing, I will more than likely make it again.

Went to the Log Cabin Show over by Hastings, Mn this weekend. Haven't been there in about 10 years, it's changed a bit. Watched the sawmill for awhile, it was being powered by a Case steam tractor.
72515b.jpg
72515c.jpg

Found a few familiar signs in some of the sheds with displays.
72515d.jpg

72515e.jpg

Saw a few Power Wagons and other older Dodges on display there as well, civilian and military.
72515.jpg
72515a.jpg
72515f.jpg

Got a few more pictures from this weekend, they'll be up in a bit.

Couple more from the Log Cabin Show. There's a large military/WWII area, with vehicles and a few buildings, including a Quonset hut. Spent a lot of the time there too.
72515g.jpg

72515i.jpg
72515j.jpg

After a reenactment battle I got to talking with one of the Sherman tank drivers/mechanics (in the coveralls on the right), he asked if I would want to go up on the tank and look inside, I said "sure!". (sorry folks, no pictures of that, but it was well worth the climb)
72515h.jpg

Hey! We know the guy with the blue power wagon with the Alaskan camper!! :)
Got to talking with him and when I mentioned you and Andy getting a Power Wagon from Iowa he knew exactly who you were. He did look familiar but he had a hat on when he was at your place the previous weekend. Also took around 100 pictures this weekend too.

Latest posts

Back