Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys and gals! Haven't posted here in a long time cuz my phone wouldn't let me log in.

Posting now, to let you know I am doing a charity woodcutting event The 12th of December for a local Stihl dealer, former logger, who has become too frail to cut firewood. He is in his 80's, and still runs the shop along with his wife.

The site is between Cambridge and Princeton, south of hi way 95, so it's easy to get to.

I don't need to tell this group the spiritual rewards of doing a good deed, that's for sure! Or the fun involved in a bunch of like minded folk getting together!

If you can make it, reply here, pm me, or call me at 612-770-0604.

Thank you in advance!
Ted
Hey that's really close to my house! Not sure if I can make it yet, I'll let you know a bit later!

[QUOprobably know him Bob ve25, post: 5642516, member: 77331"]Hey that's really close to my house! Not sure if I can make it yet, I'll let you know a bit later![/QUOTE]
You probly know him. Bob Kruse.

[QUOprobably know him Bob ve25, post: 5642516, member: 77331"]Hey that's really close to my house! Not sure if I can make it yet, I'll let you know a bit later!
You probly know him. Bob Kruse.[/QUOTE]
Doesn't ring a bell.. (Not that there's much of a bell up there anyway!) But I live about 5 miles east on Princeton, but on the north side of 95 so he's probably still a little east of me

You probly know him. Bob Kruse.
Doesn't ring a bell.. (Not that there's much of a bell up there anyway!) But I live about 5 miles east on Princeton, but on the north side of 95 so he's probably still a little east of me[/QUOTE]

No, he's just south of you maybe 3 miles directly west of the mystic bar, if it's still called that. Lol

Hey guys and gals! Haven't posted here in a long time cuz my phone wouldn't let me log in.

Posting now, to let you know I am doing a charity woodcutting event The 12th of December for a local Stihl dealer, former logger, who has become too frail to cut firewood. He is in his 80's, and still runs the shop along with his wife.

The site is between Cambridge and Princeton, south of hi way 95, so it's easy to get to.

I don't need to tell this group the spiritual rewards of doing a good deed, that's for sure! Or the fun involved in a bunch of like minded folk getting together!

Thank you in advance!
Ted
How late might you be working? I'm coaching a basketball game at 11 in Lino Lakes that day so if I can attend I wouldn't be around till the afternoon.

How late might you be working? I'm coaching a basketball game at 11 in Lino Lakes that day so if I can attend I wouldn't be around till the afternoon.

I am planning for the whole day, but will hafta see how well people hold up, and of course how cold it gets! Lol

Save my number and call me when your game is over.

Doesn't ring a bell.. (Not that there's much of a bell up there anyway!) But I live about 5 miles east on Princeton, but on the north side of 95 so he's probably still a little east of me

No, he's just south of you maybe 3 miles directly west of the mystic bar, if it's still called that. Lol[/QUOTE]
Oh shooters bar I think they call it now but yeah that's close to me!

No, shooters used to be the curve. Mystic is on CR7.
OK got it. Anyways he's close to me, I may be able to make it.[/QUOTE]

That would be great! So far, I have 8 coming, including me, but I need more who are chainsaw savvy and can cut treesdown. And that's without any AS guys, who I'm sure will join in once they see this!

Taking a road trip to Treemonkey's shop tomorrow. Been a long time since we've seen him. Looking forward to hearing how things are going.
Andy, are ya having that new 562xp breathed on, Cheryl saw something on facebooks from Sarah about that Wild thingy that Scott built, hmm.

John

Thank you in advance!
Ted
That is real close to me.Can you bring loud hopped up saws,because that is all I got.

I might be able to come that saturday. I could bring my splitter as well as saws. Depends on if I get any orders scheduled for that day.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back