Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sarah is going to be out of town but will be there. Me and Tim were talking about riding together. Is there a good pizza delivery place in Grantsburg? Maybe we could just hang at Boyd's new shop? Just a thought, I didn't even ask Boyd if it was cool. I don't think we will get there till 6 or so. I'll keep an eye on the thread to see what gets decided.

Sarah is going to be out of town but will be there. Me and Tim were talking about riding together. Is there a good pizza delivery place in Grantsburg? Maybe we could just hang at Boyd's new shop? Just a thought, I didn't even ask Boyd if it was cool. I don't think we will get there till 6 or so. I'll keep an eye on the thread to see what gets decided.
Pizza delivery is an option-We'll see who all chimes in.......................

I have a friend of a friend looking for a good firewood saw. I recommended a 60ish cc Stihl/Husky/Jonsered. He has about $450 to spend. Anyone have anything good?

A little smaller but I can give them a heck of a deal on a Husky 350 with almost all new parts but needs crank bearings/seals and brake band.

Whoops, sorry Andy, for some reason I thought it was Sarah looking for the saw, I didn't look at the fine print in your look alike avatars.
You remember that 360 you helped me with about 3 years ago, that turned into a good saw and I have an even better 361.

What's up everyone! I wasn't getting notified that this thread was getting some attention. I'm here now. Hello. Ok carry on.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back