• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell MMWS Husqvarna 550XPG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bryanr2

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Bought a 550xpg from Spike60. Took it to Randy's last Feb 2016 along with 5 others. Picked em up at end of Aug. I purchased a brand new 545 case and clutch cover to turn it all orange. Didn't want to take a chance on matching paint, so spent the money on new parts. Randy did the transplant and ported the saw. I've ran a couple tanks thru it at the most. It's pretty sporty where it is at the moment. I reckon it will be a little beast when it gets broken in. I liked it well enough to sell my infamous Jonsered 2153 in MMWS 50cc saw shoot out.

Not interested in trades. Im selling to help offset the cost of some recent truck repairs. I had 2 trucks in the shop in the last month and spent right near $7700.00.

Price is $900 shipped.

Husqvarna 550xpg 6_24_17 1.JPG Husqvarna 550xpg 6_24_17 2.JPG Husqvarna 550xpg 6_24_17 3.JPG Husqvarna 550xpg 6_24_17 4.JPG Husqvarna 550xpg 6_24_17 5.JPG

Thank you for your summation of my detailed description in the original post. Only thing I see you left out is that it is heated.

Latest posts

Back