• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell More Stihl FG2 bench mount filing guides

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill G

ArboristSite King
Reaction score
I have more FG2 filing guides to sell. The price is $210 shipped ($200 each plus $10 shipping). If you want 2 iit is $200 each plus $15 shipping. If you want three it is $600 total with free shipping

I have more FG2 filing guides to sell. The price is $210 shipped ($200 each plus $10 shipping). If you want 2 iit is $200 each plus $15 shipping. If you want three it is $600 total with free shipping

I was wondering if you had any of the fg2 left for sale?

Bill

Do you still have these available?
I don't know if Bill still has any more of these available, but I do know that he is going through some personal issues right now and will be back sometime in the future, but none of us quite know when. Last I heard it could be as much as a month longer, but again, I don't know for sure I just know that much from another thread. Thanks for understanding. Perhaps another member knows more than I and will chime in if I missed anything.

Latest posts

Back