• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MS361 Mastermind

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rmihalek

Where's the wood at?
Reaction score
Stihl MS361 modified by Mastermind. PHO. This saw runs superstrong all day long. It was my go-to saw when I worked for a commercial firewood business. $475 shipped to the lower 48. No international sales.361 Left.JPG 361 Right.JPG

What's the best way to get ahold of them to get a saw ported? Nice saw. 361 is my favorite. Need 361 ported.

Thanks ChopperG. Reply sent. Also, to let others know, there is a small crack on the bottom of the recoil starter. It doesn't affect the operation of the saw in any way, but I don't want anyone interested to be surprised or think I'm trying to hide it. It just didn't show up in that first picture.

That is a great price, but I have three ported 60cc saws, and three ported 70cc saws at the moment. Plus I sold my 361 3/4 wrap handle that I was hoarding...

Man, I dig my 241 that mastermind did. But this 361 sounds nice for the larger timber.

That is a great price, but I have three ported 60cc saws, and three ported 70cc saws at the moment. Plus I sold my 361 3/4 wrap handle that I was hoarding...

Say it isn't so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back