Ms461 Raffle for breast cancer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paragon Builder

AS Enthusiast
Reaction score
My buddy just found out his wife has breast cancer a couple months ago and is getting way over his head with medical bills. I was talking with his brother and about it and learned he has an ms461 he bought a couple years ago and has like 10 tanks through it. I'd like to sell or auction it off for him and I'll build him a good Saw to replace it. His brother is going to talk to him about it, but I'm pretty sure he will go for it.
What do y'all think? Any ideas?
Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan I like to donate direct rather than to "organizations" that take a cut. Send me your email that gets you PayPal money. I just got that 262 with KS87 setup you want to use it as a base saw? It doesn't need much to be a runner. Phucking cancer... Dammit.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Dan I like to donate direct rather than to "organizations" that take a cut. Send me your email that gets you PayPal money. I just got that 262 with KS87 setup you want to use it as a base saw? It doesn't need much to be a runner. Phucking cancer... Dammit.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

That would be cool Eric! If you are sure you want to part with it?

My buddy just found out his wife has breast cancer a couple months ago and is getting way over his head with medical bills. I was talking with his brother and about it and learned he has an ms461 he bought a couple years ago and has like 10 tanks through it. I'd like to sell or auction it off for him and I'll build him a good Saw to replace it. His brother is going to talk to him about it, but I'm pretty sure he will go for it.
Dan

Know a woman in Utah that has cured over 200 women with Breast Cancer with Wild Mexican Yam Cream! She swears by it! That and Cassia Tea!

Dan

If it hasn't been stated already: Start a Go Fund Me account & a raffle on AS or elsewhere

May have more folks that want to donate stuff

We don't have a gofundme page. Full details are in the post mentioned which should be publicly viewable.
Thanks everyone. Very much appreciate it.

Eric we can post the info here too. I'll help coordinate between the 2 threads. I don't want to leave guys out that want to contribute but don't want to join another site.

Latest posts

Back