Ms461 Raffle for breast cancer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today's Update!

How it works
- for each $10 donated you get your name entered into the pot. For example: $100 = 10 entries/chances/name thrown into the fish bowl.

End date/drawing - To be entered into the drawing/raffle. You must have your donations in by midnight August 19th. The drawing will be done Aug 20th or shortly after.

Donations - donations can be done via paypal or if you'd like to send a check/cash please contact myself Eric @malk315 or @Paragon Builder Dan. The paypal address (use Friends and Family please to avoid fees) is [email protected] PLEASE PLEASE include your AS username and real name in the NOTE section of your donation (and nothing else, paypal may have a hissy if they find out its for a raffle)

PRIZES!!! special thanks to those who have donated prizes!!!

1. Husky 262XP with KS jug / HDA87 carb many new parts including seals, carb kit, no base gasket + squish adjusted, ports touched a bit, needs very little PHO from @malk315

2. Husky 576XP from @Onan18 including new jug, @Moparmyway will install to make it work ready.

3. Port job by @tree monkey

4. NOS Total Super Bar 20" Husky small mount from @czed from O P E site

5. 3 new chain loops shipped. Have square or full chisel Oregon 3/8 .050 Ideally 24" or less from @Armbru84

6. Husky 262XP rebuilt and work ready with optional port work (winners choice) from @Paragon Builder

7. Muffler mod by @MillerModSaws (you send muffler to Carl, @svk will cover the cost for him to perform the work and return) OR $50 off a woods port at Miller Mod Saws. from @svk

8. Makita/Dolmar DCS6421 saw -- see pictures in thread on O P E site from @astnmacgto

9. Brand new, never used SIP Protection stretch security pants. Size L. see @CapitaineHaddoc pictures on O P E site. 38-35" waist with 32" length.

10. Woods port from Mastermind Worksaws. @El Moobs

11. Stihl 036 totally gone through with new bearings, seals, gaskets, carb kit, fuel line & filter, impulse line, rings, squish and base cut, ported and work ready from @Poleman Pictures are in the post on AboristSite.[/QUOTE]

12. NIB Stihl ES bar 20" 72DL & 2 x new 72DL A1LM Carlton chains. from @GCJenks204

13. Brand new wool w/ nylon chainsaw pants...size 44x32 from @bowtechmadman

14. Winner take his choice from 1 of these. Or heck I'm not picky. If the winner wants a different makita tool we can work out something: 18V LXT Li-Ion 1/2" Hammer driver-drill kit or 18V LXT Li-Ion Impact driver kit from @MillerModSaws

15. Custom built benchmount chainsaw vise from @mycamaro_68

16. Stihl 015 top handle with original case AND the original manual. Saw is in fantastic shape and starts on 2nd or 3rd pull, lots of compression, runs great. I have a new chain ordered from Forester. from @Dahmer

This'll likely go over like a fart in church... but I'd like to get in on the raffle. I did one before for someone down south. For the life of me (stupidity might be involved) I can't figure out how to get to the place I need to post my cash. Lol if someone could help I'd be much obliged.

This'll likely go over like a fart in church... but I'd like to get in on the raffle. I did one before for someone down south. For the life of me (stupidity might be involved) I can't figure out how to get to the place I need to post my cash. Lol if someone could help I'd be much obliged.

Do you have PayPal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is www.paypal.com

Be sure to follow these instructions

Donations - donations can be done via paypal or if you'd like to send a check/cash please contact myself Eric @malk315 or@Paragon Builder Dan. The paypal address (use Friends and Family please to avoid fees) is [email protected]PLEASE PLEASE include your AS username and real name in the NOTE section of your donation (and nothing else, paypal may have a hissy if they find out its for a raffle)

Tonight's update: Raffle extended to Sept 3rd drawing date -- an additional 2 weeks.

How it works
- for each $10 donated you get your name entered into the pot. For example: $100 = 10 entries/chances/name thrown into the fish bowl.

End date/drawing - To be entered into the drawing/raffle. You must have your donations in by midnight Sept 2nd. The drawing will be done Sept. 3rd or shortly after.

Donations - donations can be done via paypal or if you'd like to send a check/cash please contact myself Eric @malk315 or @Paragon Builder Dan. The paypal address (use Friends and Family please to avoid fees) is [email protected] PLEASE PLEASE include your AS username and real name in the NOTE section of your donation (and nothing else, paypal may have a hissy if they find out its for a raffle)

PRIZES!!! special thanks to those who have donated prizes!!!

1. Husky 262XP with KS jug / HDA87 carb many new parts including seals, carb kit, no base gasket + squish adjusted, ports touched a bit, needs very little PHO from @malk315

2. Husky 576XP from @Onan18 including new jug, @Moparmyway will install to make it work ready.

3. Port job by @tree monkey

4. NOS Total Super Bar 20" Husky small mount from @czed from O P E site

5. 3 new chain loops shipped. Have square or full chisel Oregon 3/8 .050 Ideally 24" or less from @Armbru84

6. Husky 262XP rebuilt and work ready with optional port work (winners choice) from @Paragon Builder

7. Muffler mod by @MillerModSaws (you send muffler to Carl, @svk will cover the cost for him to perform the work and return) OR $50 off a woods port at Miller Mod Saws. from @svk

8. Makita/Dolmar DCS6421 saw -- see pictures in thread on O P E site from @astnmacgto

9. Brand new, never used SIP Protection stretch security pants. Size L. see @CapitaineHaddoc pictures on O P E site. 38-35" waist with 32" length.

10. Woods port from Mastermind Worksaws. @El Moobs

11. Stihl 036 totally gone through with new bearings, seals, gaskets, carb kit, fuel line & filter, impulse line, rings, squish and base cut, ported and work ready from @Poleman Pictures are in the post on AboristSite.[/QUOTE]

12. NIB Stihl ES bar 20" 72DL & 2 x new 72DL A1LM Carlton chains. from @GCJenks204

13. Brand new wool w/ nylon chainsaw pants...size 44x32 from @bowtechmadman

14. Winner take his choice from 1 of these. Or heck I'm not picky. If the winner wants a different makita tool we can work out something: 18V LXT Li-Ion 1/2" Hammer driver-drill kit or 18V LXT Li-Ion Impact driver kit from @MillerModSaws

15. Custom built benchmount chainsaw vise from @mycamaro_68

16. Stihl 015 top handle with original case AND the original manual. Saw is in fantastic shape and starts on 2nd or 3rd pull, lots of compression, runs great. I have a new chain ordered from Forester. from @Dahmer

Back