• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MS461VW arctic wrap PHO 600USD you ship

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildman ben

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
461 fully wrapped, heated handles and carb used for a few months falling, then switched full time to husky. saw runs good and strong. may also trade for something 60cc+ that is spring AV. the bushings is what's getting me away from this saw haha.

if you are in the southern B.C. area or northern Washington we can arrange a local pick up deal if you prefer.

Attachments

• IMG_20170208_095647.jpg
    IMG_20170208_095647.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_20170208_095717.jpg
    IMG_20170208_095717.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_20170208_100108.jpg
    IMG_20170208_100108.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_20170208_100120.jpg
    IMG_20170208_100120.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 150
  • P3160008.jpg
    P3160008.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 153
  • P3160009.jpg
    P3160009.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 144
  • P3160001.jpg
    P3160001.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 137
  • P3160006.jpg
    P3160006.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 128
  • P3160007.jpg
    P3160007.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 122
Hi! I know your title says your intentions however it never hurts to ask... I am looking at this for a wildland saw for my fire district, Vernon Fire District, in eastern AZ. We are a small fire district that is active in resourcing engine crews nationally for wildland fires. I am the Wildland Coordinator for our agency and we've recently picked up a new to us Type 3 engine and I have been approved funding to outfit it completely for off-district and out of state wildland assignments.

Would you consider selling the saw PHO to 85940 for $600 shipped? I know your title says no but again feel it can't hurt to ask. I still need to outfit it with B/C, scabbard, tools and extra parts and have an approved budget amount to work in. Another AS member sold us an 044 a couple years ago and it rocked. I trust members here when it comes to this kind of thing. I look forward to your reply soon, thanks! Duane

Duane- what size bar and chain are you looking for? I might be able to donate that and some other extras.
For our FF's and their current quals and what we do, I would be outfitting with 28" full comp chisel. Any donations in this area certainly helps and I'm sure my Admin can offer some type of donation receipt if wanted for tax purposes on your end...

Basically so both parties know, my approved amount I asked for was $750 to cover a solid used PH, B/C, extra chain, basic tool kit (scrench, T27), extra parts such as clutch drum & bearing, C-clip, washer, air filter, spark plug, couple of sig bottles maybe... basic things for field maintenance kit... so even a B/C goes a long way towards freeing up the remaining $100 for the other goodies!

I thank you for your offer and any help is appreciated! I certainly did not expect it! Thank you!

I could do $650 shipped at the moment
Ben, this may be doable, I'll have to see.... Jacob J. mentioned possibly some help with a few items which is certainly unexpected yet highly appreciated. I go off shift Thursday morning and won't be back on until Monday but will try top remember to check AS periodically during the weekend too. Please understand as I go forward with this process it is a governmental agency. I've been approved for the purchase to a certain amount; it will be the payment process that takes a bit of finagling to make Admin and the Board happy. If we do this, what are your preferred payment methods? I'm just getting a heads up so if we do the deal then next week I'd have info to go to Admin with... Thanks!

I've informed my Chief and primary admin lady of our communications and that I may be contacting them over the next 4 days to work details re: payment methods and all that as they are all off work Friday- Sunday.

Ben, I received the powerhead today, or at least came in today and it was here. Box crunched up some but saw and parts all there.... that is: clutch cover, dog and screws, both bar nuts, scrench and t27 L-driver.... I'll be giving it a bath, getting a B/C on it and firing it soon but most likely not until two weekends from now as I'm booked solid till then between shift days and instructing out of town. I did pull it over and it felt good! I see no reasons why there should be any issue. I'll keep in touch after firing. Thanks so much for working with us!

Yea for sure, I just was hoping nothing fell out of the box haha, all good and enjoy

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back