mud.....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw a big improvement from Friday to today at my place. Cut 2 deep ruts getting up the hill Friday, then didn't leave much more than a well defined track today choosing a new path for contrast.

Still hard about 4" down though. These cool nights aren't helping pull the drain plug out so the water can sink if it's not going to run off.

Some good looking Norways there @chucker ! Hope the mud is gone by you. Up north keeps getting snow so everything has been on hold for almost a month.

When they cut over here they always leave trees like that standing all alone in the middle of the slashing. Then the winds come through and a good number of them tip over. I have turned a few that had immediate pickup access into boiler wood. Darn things hold water like a sponge until you get them split up!

Monday next week the last of the big storm damaged tree cleanup job will be done. last 5 semi loads went out yesterday and last load(5th this month) on mon.next! hardwood firewood from now till the end of june ! Canada, here I come for a week of fishing fun in the sun (7/5-7/12).......

For once I'm happy to see rain. I noticed the DNR fire danger sign in Cloquet dropped from "extreme" to "moderate".

Are you heading east anytime soon? I'd love to grab that Mac bar from you.

For once I'm happy to see rain. I noticed the DNR fire danger sign in Cloquet dropped from "extreme" to "moderate".

Are you heading east anytime soon? I'd love to grab that Mac bar from you.
the earliest time for now is the 5th of july when I head to Canada for some fishing.... ! "IF" i luck out and draw a bear tag i will be heading to your cabin way to check out the bear count.. so not till then as work is fast and crazy right now...

the earliest time for now is the 5th of july when I head to Canada for some fishing.... ! "IF" i luck out and draw a bear tag i will be heading to your cabin way to check out the bear count.. so not till then as work is fast and crazy right now...
Sounds good. Let me know if your travel plan changes.

Latest posts

Back