muffler mods???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mully359

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Need a little help with this subject. Never heard of such a thing until i started coming to this site. what does it involve? Does it give your saw more cc's?? Or does it just give your saw a different sound? How much is it to do this? Where do you get the part? Sorry for all the questions in one breath. Thank you

Click on page2 at bottom click on you guys did this everything you need is there. If you have a cat muffler you need to order a noncat first the cat muffler has platinum in it and is bad for the health.

Just like River Rat2 says; I can say that after modifying the muffler on a little 028 ,ok, and a little porting and upping the compression etc it made the little saw come alive and it is now a useful tool. It definitely has more power over a stock saw and my buddies like the throaty sound as much as me. Using it this morning cleaning up storm damage two fellows working alongside me were wondering what saw I was running and are more than impressed as they own 028`s and now I have two more saws to modify. LOL Pioneerguy600

Back