My experience with DHT

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteMike

ArboristSite Member
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bought a refurbished 27 ton splitter back in April. Had an oil leak that I couldn't pin point. 4 months after I bought it I found the leak, took the OHV cover off to check the gasket and part of the cylinder head came right off with it, seemed to be a freak occurrence because I haven't found any other records of this happening to anybody. Called customer service and without any hesitation at all they're sending me a brand new motor. What an awesome company. If anybody is in the market for a new splitter I'd reccomend these guys. Not only was it very affordable, it went through 30 inch butt ends of green tamarack like they were nothing, and the customer service is unmatched. Thanks DHT!

This kind of service earned a customer out of me. I am happy with my 28ton model, although I can't leave well enough alone and I've done some "mods" to mine. I'm aware that this probably voids the warranty, and I'm ok with that. I've not needed to contact them for anything, and I don't anticipate it, but it's nice to know that they care about their reputation and their customer.

Phill

Back