Nascar saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

merc_man

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Didnt know huqvarna make a nascar addition 353. Cool saw but no way would i spend that kind of cash on a 50cc saw. Id be afraid to get it dirty.
82eaf1e74c5c696fcca2707d8c836fb0.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

I just bought a project 350 that has that "NASCAR Tough" bar and was curious about that too. I would assume it was just a marketing thing but I had never seen one before.

I just bought a project 350 that has that "NASCAR Tough" bar and was curious about that too. I would assume it was just a marketing thing but I had never seen one before.
I was wondering what they sold for new compared to a regular non nascar one. Sure would be cool to have. Just not at that price.

Damn...gotta want a saw awful bad to jump on that bad boy...unless of course it was a #3 Dale Ernhardt edition. :bowdown:

looks like a new saw that sat in a damp basement, on top of the box, so the box gets a bit crushed and the exposed metal muffler and screws get rusty
cross collector appeal, my guess is it brings $700 and a reasonable shipping, I think the auction might be out there to spur a discussion with a potential off Ebay buyer
I don't know the buyer or seller, no aspersions intended.
Dave

I googled '2004 NASCAR Edition Husqvarna 353' and found only the current here that the OP mentions on eBay, and a couple references to a Jeff Gordon edition as well. No articles, pics, specs, etc...nothing. Little much for my likings anyway. If I were dumping $1400 + into buying another saw(s), I could think of a helluva lot better ways to spend it...(think two 550XP's with a helluva lot of Bud Light, 550XP/562XP package with jingle to spare, etc, etc...a two saw gift to yourself with many options of makes and models). I'd put the damn thing on a shelf anyhow, all spit shined and pretty, lol...ain't much fun in that.

If there is no badge on that saw that denotes "nascar edition", what if he just found the bar and stuck it on a standard 353 ?
Thers a sticker on top cover that has somethng about nascar.

Thers a sticker on top cover that has somethng about nascar.

I did find some Google pics of the saw...nothing on top from what I saw concerning anything NASCAR...just your general 'safety, how to crank' deal. Most photos showed a NASCAR sticker above the side, recoils housing, Husky 353 factory sticker, showing the NASCAR affiliation. Buy that bad boy, maybe in a few generations, it'll be worth a grand. You and I, and everyone else here now on this rock, will be dust, mulching material by then, ready to plant tomatoes on top of, lol. A die hard Jimmy Johnson fan will come along and buy it I suppose....who knows.

I did find some Google pics of the saw...nothing on top from what I saw concerning anything NASCAR...just your general 'safety, how to crank' deal. Most photos showed a NASCAR sticker above the side, recoils housing, Husky 353 factory sticker, showing the NASCAR affiliation. Buy that bad boy, maybe in a few generations, it'll be worth a grand. You and I, and everyone else here now on this rock, will be dust, mulching material by then, ready to plant tomatoes on top of, lol. A die hard Jimmy Johnson fan will come along and buy it I suppose....who knows.
Thats the sricker i seen above recoil.

Back