Need Carb adjustment tool for Poulan P3314

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taylormade4905

Reaction score
I am in need of a carb adjustment tool for a poulan P3314. part # 530035560. The screws have no slots and I cannot find the adjustment tool anywhere. If anyone has one, I will gladly purchase it from you, plus shipping. Please contact me at my email asap. [email protected]. Thank you very much.

I don't know if the recent change in the U.S. google search affects this type of search,
But using the U.K. google shows some Amazon hits.

Seems, about a month back,
Google made some changes to their U.S. google search results
and to the preferences settings page.
So when I went looking to see wtf had happened,
I found out about just using the U.K. link as a bookmarked/default in stead of the U.S. one.
Google

...wondering how long before we get also get filtered from doing that workaround ?

poulan carb tool

Is that part number for a dremel and a thin cut off wheel to make a slotted for a screwdriver? My poulan pro 46 cc got converted to that costed me my time,=1 cup of coffee

Amazon for the tool

Couldn't find one on Ebay a couple of months ago but did on Amazon Needed another on for my son in CO.

Go to Amazon and search for the number below

Parts starting 8 or 9 dollar
Splined Carburetor Adjustment Tool Part # 530035560

Ed

As ModifiedMark has noted previously, it is MUCH easier to use the splined tool for tuning than a flat blade screwdriver. I switched my Poulan 2775 over to a older carb because it worked better after porting, but I've been bummed because I lost the newer splined adjusters in the swap. I really hate fishing around in the carb adjuster holes of a running saw with a flat blade screwdriver.

On these poulans i always just took the top cover off and i could just reach the adjustment screws with needle nose plyers. It's tight but it got'er done. That was a slightly older poulan though. Not sure if the screws are as accesable on the newer ones. Was more time consuming to get the right tune but i eventually got it.

As ModifiedMark has noted previously, it is MUCH easier to use the splined tool for tuning than a flat blade screwdriver. I switched my Poulan 2775 over to a older carb because it worked better after porting, but I've been bummed because I lost the newer splined adjusters in the swap. I really hate fishing around in the carb adjuster holes of a running saw with a flat blade screwdriver.

I agree!!!

Latest posts

Back