• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell New 20 Inch Oregon Husky bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill G

ArboristSite King
Reaction score
I have thousands of bars chains and parts piled up and everyone (family) is after me to dump it all at auction. I am not inclined to do that Every winter I try to get rid of stuff but generally I end up with more. I am going to try to list some parts , chains, and bars here and see how it goes. This is a new 20 " bar for the medium Husky saws as well as many others. it is 20 inch 3/8 pitch and .050 gauge. I figure this is a $32 bar plus shipping

Have any large mount d009 longer bars like 32" or better can be used as long as it functions not looking to spend a fortune if you do shoot me a pm with what you have thanks man

Bill have anything in 36" range for Huskie 2100 roller nose?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Would like a roller nose over sprocket if possible. What is the bar you have? I'm actually not even sure what mount the 2100 is?

I have a hardnose on it now maybe 28"

Wanted to throw a 20" on a 576xp. You have any RSN combo for that mount . 3/8 .050

Would like a roller nose over sprocket if possible. What is the bar you have? I'm actually not even sure what mount the 2100 is?

I have a hardnose on it now maybe 28"

I know I have a 41" or so roller that is close to a Homelite 750 mount

Well at least you taught me something, so thanks.

Picture and condition would be great if possible Bill

It is laying on the bench at work I will try to grab a picture Monday. I dug a large stack of 36"-60" roller nose bars out last week. A few Mac mounts a few 090 mounts and some swiss cheese

Picture and condition would be great if possible Bill

It sure looks like a D009 mount and has a sweet belly. It is 46 inch end to end. I will try to post pics with a 20 inch laying on top of it

Back