• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell New 20 Inch Oregon Husky bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
46 is longer than I would be able to use for that saw. I really am after a 36" bar since I have a 41" for the 880

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

46 is longer than I would be able to use for that saw. I really am after a 36" bar since I have a 41" for the 880

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know you do not want it but heck I am going to try to load the pics tonight. It is a nice bar

I did not now that roller nose pitch is irrelevant. and is it D009?

Well it is a roller nose so it will run whatever you want to put on it as long as the gauge is correct. As for D009 that bar was built well before Oregon used that number system. What you are wanting to know is if it will fit a big Husky. I would have to try and fit it up but I am betting the slot is correct. The bar adjuster hole is un-molested which is good.. that means if need you could bore another

I don't see $ for the bars you have for sale? or info on the fit.

Well then I guess yu cannot read. LOOK AT POST #1 It is clear.................

This is a new 20 " bar for the medium Husky saws as well as many others. it is 20 inch 3/8 pitch and .050 gauge. I figure this is a $32 bar plus shipping

Now how is it that you seemed to have missed that?

Well it is a roller nose so it will run whatever you want to put on it as long as the gauge is correct. As for D009 that bar was built well before Oregon used that number system. What you are wanting to know is if it will fit a big Husky. I would have to try and fit it up but I am betting the slot is correct. The bar adjuster hole is un-molested which is good.. that means if need you could bore another

the only bar I have ask after is the 46" roller nose one so ges you are rely drunk :popcorn2:

Was that bar advertised for sale? Did you ask for a price? Did you ever figure out what a roller nose was? Did you ever realize that D009 was years after the bar was built? You keep talking about being drunk is it possible that you need a mirror? When you type please know what you are typing. The thread was for.....................

This is a new 20 " bar for the medium Husky saws as well as many others. it is 20 inch 3/8 pitch and .050 gauge. I figure this is a $32 bar plus shipping

What is the add for?
Why the hell did you post pics of that long bar in this thread, if you don't want to sell it?

You made it clear that the bar was for sale and posted pics, but when a guy asked you for a price, you accused him of being illiterate, and implied that the only bar for sale is the 20"...

I'm at a loss as to why you continue to treat people with such disdain, especially people who are interested in buying parts from you.

I have thousands of bars chains and parts piled up and everyone (family) is after me to dump it all at auction. I am not inclined to do that Every winter I try to get rid of stuff but generally I end up with more. I am going to try to list some parts , chains, and bars here and see how it goes

.....did I miss something? or do you just like giving every one a hard time?

Back