• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell New 20 Inch Oregon Husky bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that is the way you live that is your business. I prefer to call folks by the correct name and not insult them with a foul mouth. A spade is a spade but there is no reason to use foul language and incorrect names.

Do you want to buy the bar that is for sale?

Well that is the way you live that is your business. I prefer to call folks by the correct name and not insult them with a foul mouth. A spade is a spade but there is no reason to use foul language and incorrect names.

Do you want to buy the bar that is for sale?
Are you serious? You are such a lying hypocrite. I pointed out posts (in the 084 thread) where you insulted other members and called them names, including D ick, jackass, and prick.

Oh, here it is in your very own words...

Hello DDick,

Too bad some jackass asked me a ton of questions and had me dig parts out only to end up being a lowballing prick

So what were you saying about calling people by their 'correct names' and 'not insulting them with a foul mouth'?

So you didn't call that guy a DDick, jackass, or a prick? And you always call people by their correct names, and never insult them with foul language? I already know the answer, but I would still like an answer from you.
What were you doing posting in those threads and this one? Did you have any interest in either? I asked you a question that you failed to answer.
Someone else did, and you insulted them. I don't like that you continue to insult other members, and I will be posting in your threads whenever I see that happen.

Last I checked, this is a public forum and I can post in any thread I want.

The question was and still is do you want to buy the bar that is for sale?
Since you chose to bring up the 084 thread the question is what business did you have in that thread?
If you wanted the saw then you should have bought it. You were given AMPLE opportunities.

The question was and still is do you want to buy the bar that is for sale?
Since you chose to bring up the 084 thread the question is what business did you have in taht threda?
So you didn't call that guy a DDick, jackass, or a prick? And you always call people by their correct names, and never insult them with foul language?

Neither of which I called him or her.

IMG_6066.jpg

Hello DDick,

Too bad some jackass asked me a ton of questions and had me dig parts out only to end up being a lowballing prick

I don't know if @mopar696 is actually named Ddick, but he seemed to feel insulted by your foul language (which you don't use) when you called him a 'jackass' and a 'lowballing prick'.

IMG_6065.PNG

You should change your username to Slick Willy, cuz you tell more lies than Hillary and Bill combined.

IMG_6067.jpg

I've personally spoken to Bill over the phone before at best maybe two times. I bought nothing neither time, but was treated respectfully and shot the breeze regarding saws. I got the impression that he was more like myself and rather talk over the phone than deal with keyboards, and hecklers. We all have our issues, but this doesn't add to the sites morale or comrodory.

Back