• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell New 20 Inch Oregon Husky bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well you are wrong. I did not call the member you mentioned the names you mentioned. When you make accusations it is best to have your facts in order

A quick review of post #45, #50 and #57 of this thread will give you the quote which I believe would suggest otherwise.

Well you are wrong. I did not call the member you mentioned the names you mentioned. When you make accusations it is best to have your facts in order

At no point did I ever call that member the names mentioned so check your facts. Read what I said. I did address him or her by DDick which is a common name. I never called him or her a jackass or a prick

No, I suggest, which is what I believe you did. You suggested that the member in question, who you called Ddick, was the lowballing prick.

I bet this site is a great forum in which to sell your thousands of bars etc... but I believe you do it a disservice by even posting words like jackass or prick, whether directed or suggested at another member or potential customer.

Why am I here on this thread you might ask? I was looking for a 20" 3/8 72dl .050 bar for my husqvarna 359. But after reading through these 4 pages and Other links, I will take my business elsewhere.

That is perfectly fine. Please purchase from a sponsor here. There are a bunch of great long time folks here.

Actually, I'm not wrong. While you may not have specifically called the man those names in that post, it was certainly insinuated... You can lie and say that's not true, but anyone who reads through that thread can read between the lines and clearly see what was meant by those comments.

At no point did I ever call that member the names mentioned so check your facts. Read what I said. I did address him or her by DDick which is a common name. I never called him or her a jackass or a prick
More lies from little Willy.

I'll let the screenshots prove my point.

Here's where you (Bill G) called mopar969 a lowballer...
IMG_6072.PNG

Here's the first instance where you refer to him as "DDick"... (I'm still investigating whether this is his actual name or not)

IMG_6073.PNG

Here's where you implied that the lowballing prick (we've already heard you refer to mopar969 as a lowballer, so it's pretty safe to assume that he's the lowballing prick that you're referring to) was also a jackass...

IMG_6074.PNG

And here's his rebuttal where he clearly feels that you were referring to him when making those comments...

IMG_6075.PNG
IMG_6076.PNG
Well you are wrong. I did not call the member you mentioned the names you mentioned. When you make accusations it is best to have your facts in order.

The above posts are what reasonable people refer to as facts, and I put them in order for you.

Hey guys I have heard that BillG can be a nice guy and someone respectable to buy off of. Regardless of what I have heard that was not my experience. Yes, he did call me names and no my name is not DDick. My name is Josh. I wont post my last name but I can assure you it is not DDick either. I don't want to cause any confrontations on here cause I do my best to see others view points. But me buying from Bill G will never happen!!!! If I need anything I always "order from a hoarder". LOL

Hey guys I have heard that BillG can be a nice guy and someone respectable to buy off of. Regardless of what I have heard that was not my experience. Yes, he did call me names and no my name is not DDick. My name is Josh. I wont post my last name but I can assure you it is not DDick either. I don't want to cause any confrontations on here cause I do my best to see others view points. But me buying from Bill G will never happen!!!! If I need anything I always "order from a hoarder". LOL
Thanks for the clarification, Josh, and sorry to drag you into this train wreck.

I bet this site is a great forum in which to sell your thousands of bars etc... but I believe you do it a disservice by even posting words like jackass or prick, whether directed or suggested at another member or potential customer.

Why am I here on this thread you might ask? I was looking for a 20" 3/8 72dl .050 bar for my husqvarna 359. But after reading through these 4 pages and Other links, I will take my business elsewhere.

PM scent.

Actually, I'm not wrong. While you may not have specifically called the man those names in that post, it was certainly insinuated... You can lie and say that's not true, but anyone who reads through that thread can read between the lines and clearly see what was meant by those comments.

You are wrong and the accusations you have posted in this thread as well as others have shown it. When you want to quote folks you need to read all of what they type. I am not sure why you choose to type lies but that is ypur business.

You are wrong and the accusations you have posted in this thread as well as others have shown it. When you want to quote folks you need to read all of what they type. I am not sure why you choose to type lies but that is ypur business.
Im not making up accusations, or telling lies. I simply presented the facts that you supplied. I took screenshots of what you posted. You are telling me that I'm quoting lies... well you made the statements, not me. You are in essence calling yourself a liar, and for once, you and I agree on something.

I will say this. If I could reach through the computer and punch you in the face, I would. And you would deserve it.

If you want to be left alone, stop being such a jerk to people on this forum. It's as simple as that.

FFS, is that a word?

Umm after a little google search I guess it is.

Screenshot_2017-01-18-23-48-17[1].png

Back