• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New 84" 063 Cannon Superbar for sale. SOLD!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Metallichg

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
new 84" Cannon Superbar for 404 chain for sale. comes with chain. chain was cut to fit a 070, not sure the exact number of drivers, I never opened the chain from the packaging. the bar has been mounted on a saw, but the chain has not been run under power. the bar came with a saw I bought on Ebay. price is 550.00 (as is) comes with theIMG_20170128_1725531.jpg IMG_20170226_2133498.jpg chain. Ups shipping will cost extra. I will never use this bar and want to sell it and buy a double end bar for milling like a GB87. E-mail if interested [email protected]. 1 hour west of Phila PA.

That's a lot of bar. I ran a 60" recently and it was about all I wanted to handle.
Hang that 60" in an alaskan mill, set the mill on the overhang of guide that is used and it is not a big deal :muscle: next few days should bring my 72" dually powered milling bar:happybanana: that will be attention grabing to set up and tune close to same , particullarly since the stump I had that it could be used on was grinded to big chips:oops:

I honestly don't see how anyone could stump with this monster bar without a helper handle. Cannon said they sell a handle that will work with it. I am into playing around with 1/2" and larger chain, but they need a roller nose and this has a sprocket nose.

new 84" Cannon Superbar for 404 chain for sale. comes with chain. chain was cut to fit a 070, not sure the exact number of drivers, I never opened the chain from the packaging. the bar has been mounted on a saw, but the chain has not been run under power. the bar came with a saw I bought on Ebay. price is 550.00 (as is) comes with theView attachment 571391 View attachment 571393 chain. Ups shipping will cost extra. I will never use this bar and want to sell it and buy a double end bar for milling like a GB87. E-mail if interested [email protected]. 1 hour west of Phila PA.
Never thought I'd see another garage that is almost stuffed as full as mine. LOL

I honestly don't see how anyone could stump with this monster bar without a helper handle. Cannon said they sell a handle that will work with it. I am into playing around with 1/2" and larger chain, but they need a roller nose and this has a sprocket nose.
That would be easy enough to modify if you have a buddy with a milling machine.

I have a Bridgeport in that massive heap of a garage. Is it an easy Modification to install a roller nose? I imagined crazy angle cuts and alignment problems, but I never researched it closely. My plan was to sell it and get a big ass bar for double saw milling and use that bar with a roller nose and handle if needed. The Cannon bar is about as new and un-messed up as they come. I guess I was hesitant to go cutting on a new bar when somebody else might want it as is. my other thought was to put it on Ebay with a nice 090 when I am ready to let one go.

I have a Bridgeport in that massive heap of a garage. Is it an easy Modification to install a roller nose? I imagined crazy angle cuts and alignment problems, but I never researched it closely. My plan was to sell it and get a big ass bar for double saw milling and use that bar with a roller nose and handle if needed. The Cannon bar is about as new and un-messed up as they come. I guess I was hesitant to go cutting on a new bar when somebody else might want it as is. my other thought was to put it on Ebay with a nice 090 when I am ready to let one go.
Radius, drill and chamfer for rivets, cut slot. My biggest issue would be all the crap I would have to move to make room for the 6.5' part of bar that I wasn't working on. Actually I wouldn't touch it either, being so nice and ready for a big mill.

where do you park the cars?
driveway and street. I use warehouses from my work for junk overflow-like Snowblower in summer etc. my precious 090 collection has a spot in the garage. the lathe, Mill and Sandblaster and metal band saw take up 80% of the space, when you factor in all of the crap needed to support them. it's the one spot of the house that is off limits to my wife, and it shows. Haha

i know how it is.. i have a 28x30 and a 24x21 and no room to walk.. cars sit outside and get rained on. and yes, wife fears entering here as well :)

If nobody wants this by noon tomorrow (Friday April 14th) then it will no longer be for sale. I will throw it to the Wolves on Ebay and see what happens. Thanks to everybody, great comments.

Back