New Dolmar PS-6100!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nnero

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I will be getting a new Dolmar 6100 this week. I am selling my recently rebuilt 041 and my dads MS290 to fund the purchase (hopefully the 041 will be sold tomorrow). Masterminds thread was enough to sway me to this saw. I will update with pics and other info when I can. My dad and I are both excited.

Question: Can a second spike be added to the clutch cover?

Thanks

The clutch cover has no holes to fix an outer spike. And unfortunately, when i look at the 2 cover bolts, i don't think you can fix an outer spike with these bolts. The only way is probably to do something by yourself...

Some one told me Ford f150 was a dolmar dealer

You get a stock demo in again. Let me, Jeff and Jim know and we will come up to test out the stock and ported ones out at a mini gtg if you got test wood. You have to be under a hour from us I figure.

Thanks for all the info on the spikes. Sounds like a fun project do later on. On a side note, I went to start the 041 to make sure it was all good to go for the sale tomorrow and there's no spark. It hadn't given me a single problem until then. The guy wants me to give him a call back when I get it straightened out. But that's a problem for another thread. Lol. Can't wait to try out the 6100!!

I will snap a couple pictures so you can see where the outer one needs tweaked and what the inner one looks like before and after. I'm not totally happy with the inner but it has been holding up for a few months now

Latest posts

Back