New England Climbers (or northeast U.S.)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim.....

Im in on this one; and if my jeep is a no go and I have to walk a mile with my my climbing gear then you bet your A$$ im cashing in on my pony ride:hmm3grin2orange:

Sorry it's staying at my 28" and probally won't ever move. I let other try all my other stuff out but it took quite a bit of time to fine tune it and I am not done yet. I gave a prelim. over at the house if you are interested in checking it out. Oh no pics, but you'll see it soon enough.

so far

These are the people who have responded that they will be making it to the rec climb on 5/12. If you are on the list and cannot make it, please let me know.

OTG, moss, Treebeach, muni art, JeffB(+2), thillmaine, r.mihalek, Oldirty, Climb020 (+1), lorax, crankin' craig, and of course, Boston Bull and diltree and their two ponies.

not sure yet on:

Adrpk, maninatree, lync, hack jr., and climbahinmass.

OTG, it'll be r. mihalek +1 as I'll be bringing a friend along to show him what this is all about.

Bob

updated

These are the people who have responded that they will be making it to the rec climb on 5/12. If you are on the list and cannot make it, please let me know.

OTG, moss, Treebeach, muni art, JeffB(+2), thillmaine, r.mihalek (+1), Oldirty (+1), Climb020 (+1), lorax, crankin' craig, and of course, Boston Bull and diltree and their two ponies.

not sure yet on:

Adrpk, maninatree, hack jr.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OTG, moss, Treebeach, muni art, JeffB(+2), thillmaine, r.mihalek (+1), Oldirty (+1), Climb020 (+1), lorax, crankin' craig, Adrpk(+1) and of course, Boston Bull and diltree and their two ponies, and DonnyO and his sasquach:hmm3grin2orange:

not sure yet on:

maninatree.

Sorry Dil but I think Alpine has got this one in the bag. That guy is SUPER fit! I couldnt beeive the frst time I met him.

UNLESS........you have your pony attack him!

I heard he is a complete weapon in the tree.....watching alpine operate in a tree is like watching Jesus walk on water...at least thats what they say, or thats how he got that cool nickname!

Back