New Lickity Split Splitter EK308!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So my next step in the ongoing splitter rehab is the cylinder o-ring replacement, I would like to clean the inside of the cylinder has anyone done this?

So I have been using the splitter quite a bit and it is working great! It will push thru anything I put on it! With the help of my tractor.20170902_152518.jpg

Hi I just got a lickity splitter 510NT it has an oil filter that is a FPC FPE30-10N. THe manual says to be sure to use the proper oil filter. I am trying to make sure this is the correct one and not just a filter someone through on there.

Do a search for Webb's Farm Supply. He bought them out and still has some parts, and could tell you the correct filter. I'd also call Advanced Auto or another big chain and see if your part number will cross reference. I've had pretty good luck with Advanced finding old parts. If Super6 is still around he may see this. He helped me a lot when I had mine.

Back