New MS462 C-M...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they can put the 661 performance in the 461/462 that would be a hell of a saw
They dont need to go back, they make a saw with new materials and new technologies, a saw that have the power of the 661 but the weight of a 261,
so what you buy a new 461 with the same power and the same weight just because they put a old mtronic, and maybe a inox mufler, or a carbon.
Its easy for them to produce they put injections in some of theirs machines, the carbon its the easy part, they just waiting how the peoples see all this they already have the carbon bar for sale, if they see that the people accept this new, the next day they put the cnc to full speed.

its ready in europe find someone to sent it and you will be the first in the USA:)
Yeah, you know what they are paying for that saw in Germany? :envy:

I thought about doing that when the 241 first was available, but not at almost double the cost

Yeah, you know what they are paying for that saw in Germany? :envy:

I thought about doing that when the 241 first was available, but not at almost double the cost
Yes i know the Germany mother of stihl , but the most expensive

Yes i know the Germany mother of stihl , but the most expensive
Yeah I have an aunt who is a German native and visits every year and have thought about having her ship a saw back but then found out about Euro/international prices. Germany isn't the highest, I think Oz pays the most, Austria is pretty high too.

We had a good thread going here at some point about how much everybody is paying. Gives you some perspective on the influence the govt has on what you pay for items.

Back