New MS462 C-M...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 537092
So I emailed STIHL Australia about the release date of the 462 and I got this
(A little longer than I would of hoped)

i'm just wondering how the heck they plan on such a long release in australia. if they put that saw in a calender and then don't release it before the calender is made available to the public someone at stihl is on drugs. not sure what kind but it may be responsible for the new models being hurt'n :D do they think that consumers between countries don't talk or something? i just think Elise is blowing smoke up your ass as i don't know any manufacturer who would give out model info and release dates before they actually come out.

i'm just wondering how the heck they plan on such a long release in australia. if they put that saw in a calender and then don't release it before the calender is made available to the public someone at stihl is on drugs. not sure what kind but it may be responsible for the new models being hurt'n :D do they think that consumers between countries don't talk or something? i just think Elise is blowing smoke up your ass as i don't know any manufacturer who would give out model info and release dates before they actually come out.
I totally agree with you
Something totally does not add up

Yay stihl lol :numberone:

2dc118cfdf9fa8e73d3708a5a10de0ab.jpg
You gotta realize this guy is from up Vancouver Island..... it's a fact that for every mile you drive north of Nanaimo the IQ drops another point, and the bulls hit gets an inch deeper...... It does fit the reputation of a lot of the old trad style loggers up there.... can't figure out how to use an air filter properly...... way too complicated.
oh well, stupid is as stupid does......lol.

You gotta realize this guy is from up Vancouver Island..... it's a fact that for every mile you drive north of Nanaimo the IQ drops another point, and the bulls hit gets an inch deeper...... It does fit the reputation of a lot of the old trad style loggers up there.... can't figure out how to use an air filter properly...... way too complicated.
oh well, stupid is as stupid does......lol.:****you:

that saw is from southern BC mainland. no where near me. does that pic hurt your feelings?

that saw is from southern BC mainland. no where near me. does that pic hurt your feelings?
..... a little bit.... but I should have known it was from the lower mainland, not up-island..... there's no snoose juice dribbled all over the plastic after all.......Lol.;)

Latest posts

Back