• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell New...OEM Husky 2101XP piston & cylinder, in-box

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RenaisSAWnceMan

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Since.....gasp, I'm about to part with the nice 2101XP I have, also offerin'-up this New, OEM Husky P&C.....

Part no. 503 45 78-71 ; the IPL shows this to be the 'Jungle Type' which, as I recall, has thicker
rings.... (I also have a NIB/OEM piston&rings, number 50345 79-03, and the IPL does show
that as the Jungle piston. and they both have same ring thickness)

MICs at 56mm

{Actually does look like my 'hand', showing an 'old' and 'new' part no. on the box, but....
the label is as-noted above so, that's wrong, as the second 'new' no. is the std. P&C. }

**Someone had, previously, written '298' on the box, but...from what I find online, the
number(s) are different for the 298. Perhaps, someone will know.... The mic does indicate
DIA at 56mm.

A rare treasure, of course....but, I'll offer it at $325. shipped to the CONUS - I'd prefer to see it
go to someone here, rather than to one of the 'unwashed masses' on ebay........though, not
sure most of you guys are that........well-washed :)

Apologies gents.... Just happened-in, and noted your replies.

I DID list the saw here, a few days back, and....now have a gent who had replied to the C'list listing, and is intending to send funds.

THAT saw you mention, was....yes, another one, even cleaner and schweeter, appearance-wise, which went to a Southern collector, fortunately...

I'll let you know if this sale doesn't consummate, for any reason.

Gents:

IF your'n a'holding off on this.....because you feel I've priced it too low..... I appreciate it. But, it's alright; go ahead....take advantage....:)

But...if you think the price would be quite reasonable, in an ideal world, but.....that the world ain't particularly ideal....let me know just how un-ideal you think it i$.....

Well....just noted last night, that Photobucket killed access to this hosting account, for overuse-of-bandwith/linking.... Not sure there is a way to add photos in this forum functionality...??

I'll try to get some photos up, using another account. Most have likely already viewed the original photos, though...'

ANYone with to make a good, solid offer, before I.....send it off to ebay...??

No interest. - Well.....it's either that I haven't taken a bath for a coupla months, or......everyone is happy-enough with aftermarket parts....

Just thought someone might like to have the 'riginal schtuff fer their pet 2101XP............that's all.....:)

Latest posts

Back