New saw Frankenstien

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steven stern

Tamarrack junkie
Reaction score
Here us my new Husqavarna 455 rancher. Despite its looks (it was set on fire) it is a really strong runner. Got it for free so im happy. I actually really dig how it looks lol. Gonna clean it up on where it counts and have a second saw! Got a stihl 261c an a husky 455 hell yea.

Attachments

• 20150419_195945.jpg
    20150419_195945.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 172
Here us my new Husqavarna 455 rancher. Despite its looks (it was set on fire) it is a really strong runner. Got it for free so im happy. I actually really dig how it looks lol. Gonna clean it up on where it counts and have a second saw! Got a stihl 261c an a husky 455 hell yea.
That is awesome just like that. Run it. I'm laughing my ass off right now

It's silicone and paint. I'm gonna leave it for sure. But along with setting it on fire they didn't clean it after using it. So a good blast with air, New plug, gasket for the boiler and she is ready to rock

l like it! lts unique like a special 'one of a kind'. The burning has given added value! Any saw that runs good after being on fire for a respectable period must be good and worth keeping.

l like it! lts unique like a special 'one of a kind'. The burning has given added value! Any saw that runs good after being on fire for a respectable period must be good and worth keeping.
He said there were 4ft flames on it? How does a person set a saw on fire?

Co

Cool. Kinda neat to have something your dad had huh?
My father and grandfather were heating a 13 room uninsulated house in North Central New York with a crosscut saw. It was 1948.
My father got home from work and my grandfather told my father they had to go to the North Shore of Oneida Lake. My grandfather had bought a chainsaw.
Disston D-100.
They ran it for 20 years.

Back