New Super Split HD Owner!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just bought a j model a few months ago and it has slowed down my wood processing. Why?...... because it's so fun to use that I end up turning all of my wood into kindling. Love the machine, don't regret one bit, would buy it again. I also love the simplicity of it.

I have a J that was made under license in Canada before Paul was with SS
I bought it used for 450$ and was happy to pay , fast forward a few years and me and a friend buy some hardwood fore selling , his young fella wanted to earn some monies , both of them had never seen or heard of such a devise , 20 cord later they understand the device and know the value .
It has since gotten a Honda upgrade and the pinion is showing a bit of wear so we're gonna order a new one because parts are available , ask Paul how long he's been there since this one is before his time ...

Not to sound like a total idiot but where can I get the grease tip to grease up the 90 lbs wheels. I've never used the type of tip required and don't know the first thing about it. I've got the gun but the wheels take a different tip than I use to grease the hinges and wheels on all of my equipment.

Back