new to the forum

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Project of the day

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am new to the forum and was going to write a few lines.
I love to cut my own wood and then build furniture with it.
Today, I saw a Logosol Farmers M8 and I have a Stihl MS391 and a Speed Saw E5, electric saw with feed. I like very much to film when I saw, or do anything else on the farm

Some movies from my sawmill.

hihi
Oh no, this is not an advertising channel. I'm just a guy who has a farm in southern Sweden, and I like to make youtube clips of my sawmill.
But I have some other things on my youtube can, for example, when I am in the woods or build things.
But I'm pretty good at taking pictures. One of my other hobbies is action photo.
So you can see some pictures I have taken on http://www.actionphoto.se
But I'm pretty terrible at to film, but I keep on learning

Adds some videos to from my youtube channel that does not have the sawmill, so that all misunderstandings will hopefully disappear.

Turned off the TV to watch this

I see you do not give up, did you make it home?

Thanks for posting your 'tubes

Turned off the TV to watch this

I see you do not give up, did you make it home?

Thanks for posting your 'tubes

Well I came home after a little more mud and winch.
Movie number two above, is when the log bastards gets planks: D

Thanks, I'm very happy with my small sawmills. Especially after upgrading to an electric saw.
New projects are happening all the time at the farm. Take a few pictures of the little things that happen.
CHcTLmLUkAAbyv1.jpg
CHcTLyiVAAAi7bf.jpg

Today, we are building a welding cart, it must take this MIG welding and plasma cutters
CHaM9I2UcAAso9S.jpg

Latest posts

Back