New truck!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A flatbed is real handy and with it being a Dumper even more handy. Is the cab primer or just faded?

Tree truck for you?

Tree truck, and rock, gravel, dirt, manure, construction debris, and firewood, and probably a few other things as well. :rock:

A flatbed is real handy and with it being a Dumper even more handy. Is the cab primer or just faded?

Probably just faded. Don't know, don't care. I'll never wash it. :D

Tree truck, and rock, gravel, dirt, manure, construction debris, and firewood, and probably a few other things as well. :rock:

Probably just faded. Don't know, don't care. I'll never wash it. :D
once the friends find out what you have they will find all sorts of uses for it!! like mine, the use of the truck is free, but as the driver they(friend's) wont be able to afford the rates!!

Great truck with all the right parts.

I had almost the identical truck ..biggest mistake I ever made was lifting and offroading it.

Let me know when you're tired of it and I'll take it off your hands...I'm always looking for 3+3's

once the friends find out what you have they will find all sorts of uses for it!! like mine, the use of the truck is free, but as the driver they(friend's) wont be able to afford the rates!!

Actually I already have a list of friends who use my truck. This one is a manual - I think that list will shrink now! :laugh:

Great truck! Great shape. Hard to find those in that shape up here in New England. 454ci?

Nah - just a 350. Owner sold it because he wanted something more powerful for heavy-duty towing. This fits my needs just perfectly.

Let me know when you're tired of it and I'll take it off your hands...I'm always looking for 3+3's

Will do. I should be calling you in about 1o-15 years!! In the meantime, wanna buy a F-350?

Pics of the F350?

1933793_1230475287120_3933768_n.jpg

10494604_10204092452176681_5933419545943612286_n.jpg

Probably just faded. Don't know, don't care. I'll never wash it.

Wax some smiley faces on the hood and doors. The kids will love it. Buddy of mine had an old faded Ford. He screwed up and left it at my house one weekend. I got the wax out and decorated. He was not amused. I told him at least it wasn't a giant Pe#is.

Latest posts

Back