New user group for web site owners.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the quick response! Actually it's probably my fault; I tried to send you the reply from my ipod, maybe my fat fingers hit the wrong button.

Check your inbox, hopefully we'll chat soon.

Should be an interesting group given how many opinions you can get as to how and why you might promote a business and the mechanics of achieving those goals. If you have a spare seat I would like to sit in.

So why do you have this picture (pilfered from one of my websites) of a fig tree in Brisbane City Botanical Gardens on a cincinnati website?

Yes I can see how having pictures of other peoples work could be embarrasing and even damagaing to an operators public image.

Imagine how misled home owners would feel if they found out that this picture

attachment.php

on an Australian website is in fact

A. Not of the business operator
B. Was not taken by the business operator
C. Is not even a picture of Australia!

Of course the web designer, whoever he or she may be, has been clever enough to put a pop up attachment mentioning the USA but still leaves the unwary public believing that this manly example of a tree climber is what the operator actually looks like. That of course is far from the truth.

I'm interested in joining if you are still accepting new members. I know a good bit about getting to the top of google since the company I work for is #1 when you type tree service into the google search nationwide. Let me know if I can still help out.

I'm interested in joining if you are still accepting new members. I know a good bit about getting to the top of google since the company I work for is #1 when you type tree service into the google search nationwide. Let me know if I can still help out.

Blake, with all due respect, companies like yours are what we are working against, and attempting to compete against and defeat in each of our local markets. Perhaps I'm a bit obtuse, but I fail to grasp how allowing you (or your company) to see how we're working together against cash grab marketers like you would benefit any of us, or that you'd be willing to share web knowledge freely. We have no interest in being marketed to, and we all talked to three companies like yours last week.

America has too many "companies" which exist only to feed off of hardworking men and women across the country. You provide no REAL service, and to be quite honest, we can all operate much more cost effectively if we keep companies like treeservicedotcom OUT of our businesses and train our customers that going through a useless middleman like you only costs them more in the end.

Don't worry though, you'll always have a market we'll never penetrate. They're always be slow and lazy people who'll use you, and there'll always be less than great treecudders who can't get business any way but to pay for leads and listings.

It would be nice if your company would at least make some sort of an effort to know who you're sending out to little old ladies houses, instead of just taking the money and posting the listing.

Or am I wrong that to become a "qualified contractor" all a person needs to do is give their name, addy, ph # and a year long contract with you?

Wow!!! I wish I'd known that long ago, and bypassed all this learning and real work experience I've done to get "qualified".

Oh, and love the terms for anyone who lists with you, did you guys hire lawyers who generally write credit card company policy?

In conclusion, your invite is being sent out now. Please hold your breath until it arrives.

Don't worry Blake,

10 retards in one room never out number 1 whose got their #### together in another.

Share zero, let the retards shower in it.

Don't worry Blake,

10 retards in one room never out number 1 whose got their #### together in another.

Share zero, let the retards shower in it.

Funny, coming from you Pekka.

Really tho, you're probably the man (term used loosely) I have to thank for starting this group.

ddhlakebound said:
A few years back I had a couple conversations with other treecompany/website owners who were more than willing to give me some help....for the right price.

I do find it amusing the list of names you're calling retards.....let me check again who's all in this group......

af7850
appalachianarbo
ATH
ddhlakebound
dieselcutter
fireemt799
groundsmgr
lawnmowertech37
Mike Cantolina
outofmytree
outonalimbts
ozarktreeman
rbtree
Toddppm
treeman82
Treetom
treevet

Most of this list are certified arbs with decades of experience, but hey, we all recognize you as tree deity supreme (legend in your own mind) with the wisdom to label us retards.

PS: After Blake from BSservice dot com requested to join, all the group members who responded in the group forum verified that we don't want him, (or any similar marketer) in OUR group.

We help each other for FREE, because in the end, we all profit from the knowledge shared, and arboriculture advances through more and better quality websites to spread the good word.

So just knock yourself out spreading your hate, we don't need Pekka or Blake from BS service dot com to help us out, we're doing just fine, thanks.

Hey All

If this group is still current I'd like to join (our website is below).
I had my site built for around $2400 which hurt at the time but I couldn't do without it now. It's a work in progress but I do all the updates now and know enough about WordPress (the site behind the site) to get stuff done. Next stops...YouTube channel for some homemade videos and e-commerce where clients not just order but pay online as well.

Thanks

Hey All

If this group is still current I'd like to join (our website is below).
I had my site built for around $2400 which hurt at the time but I couldn't do without it now. It's a work in progress but I do all the updates now and know enough about WordPress (the site behind the site) to get stuff done. Next stops...YouTube channel for some homemade videos and e-commerce where clients not just order but pay online as well.

Thanks
If you need help with your website I can help you and I work with any budget. Check me out at TreeServiceSEO.com We specialize in tree service websites and marketing.

Latest posts

Back