NEW VIDEO 3 Saws 2k second day at stihl camp. Thall falls on hard times.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Warning Okay here we go again. 3 saws okay no panties in a twist. Warning just wanted to make sure you read this.
Good time all in fun.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/o2w6cW0kPhA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/o2w6cW0kPhA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Maybe, Thall needs one of these for his A$$....
http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Stihl-BRAND...5|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:0|293:1|294:50

Honestly, that was lame!!!!! Don't come back till you got something worth wile.

The man cranking the saw was Big Hoss. The other man was a good friend of us both, his name is Scott.

We cleared some trees yesterday and then we got together and fooled around with each other.

Booker if we keep doing these vids sooner or later someone from Hollywood is bound to see em and make us millions, keep em coming ole feller,:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

I corrected your above statement.

The best video so far, that 30ft rooster tail off the 441 was NICE!:chainsaw:

All play aside both them guys ran the 372 and 441 in that piece of wood. That log was some tuff wood to cut. You will have to ask Hoss which one of the saws got its azz handed to it in that hardwood. A hint, camp Stihl was all smiles,haha They're close but no cigar for Mr Leaky..

All play aside both them guys ran the 372 and 441 in that piece of wood. That log was some tuff wood to cut. You will have to ask Hoss which one of the saws got its azz handed to it in that hardwood. A hint, camp Stihl was all smiles,haha They're close but no cigar for Mr Leaky..

Ya I was watching that vid of the 441 in that wood and was wondering if I needed a sun dial to time it. LOL

Be thankfull Booker, we coulda shown those two saws running together but we didn't want to embarrassed that 372 any farther,hehe

You know you always hear that from stihl guys. (well I was gonna run it) LOL don't dig yourself in deeper.

I can tell from the few times I ran the New Champ, it will take a 460 to get some of that 441, not a 440 or 372.

You know you always hear that from stihl guys. (well I was gonna run it) LOL don't dig yourself in deeper.

Don't ask me, ask the man who ran em, a unbias man that perfers Mac and Homelite, your not going to like his responce...

Back