NEW VIDEO 3 Saws 2k second day at stihl camp. Thall falls on hard times.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks like your type of piggy bank, color and coin entry, hehe. Where do I put my change Parris?:ices_rofl:

attachment.php

LOL, its facing the wrong way!!! Turn it around

I saw the light at the end of the tunnel, it was Orange and White. Saved by the Stihl Gods.:clap:

Hank would use a Stihl.....

I just read a piece on here where the 576 is being changed to AutoTune. I guess thats the new carb system like Stihl has been using on the 280 for a few years now. Now whats up with that. Hell it just came out.

I saw the light at the end of the tunnel, it was Orange and White. Saved by the Stihl Gods.:clap:

Hank would use a Stihl.....

That light you saw was the light in the shed after being gaged blinfoled and hog tied. And taken advantage of for 3 days. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I just read a piece on here where the 576 is being changed to AutoTune. I guess thats the new carb system like Stihl has been using on the 280 for a few years now. Now whats up with that. Hell it just came out.

But this one works. :clap::clap: No don't know whats up with that I guess its going to be a option.

Oh ya I forgot, the inbred capitol of the USA!!!!!!

No, that would be the power capital of the world. We cleaned out all the inbreds many many years ago, sent em all to B.C but even today years later they still wanna grab their ankles for us!!

(you should give up and admit you screwed up moving words around, deal?)

But this one works. :clap::clap: No don't know whats up with that I guess its going to be a option.

I just found it odd they would change that saw so fast. If that carb works like the one on the 280 it will be ok, that system works pretty good!!

I just found it odd they would change that saw so fast. If that carb works like the one on the 280 it will be ok, that system works pretty good!!

I guess what I understand its going to be a option that they will have. The auto will be more money of coarse. LOL

No, that would be the power capital of the world. We cleaned out all the inbreds many many years ago, sent em all to B.C but even today years later they still wanna grab their ankles for us!!

(you should give up and admit you screwed up moving words around, deal?)

LOL I don't give up easy.

So how is married life with your 1st cousin anyway??? Any 3 headed monsters yet?

Hall. Small. Don't make me post another poem.

DO IT, SMALL HALL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

LOL I don't give up easy.

So how is married life with your 1st cousin anyway??? Any 3 headed monsters yet?

DO IT, SMALL HALL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

‘Twas a lad in Virginia named Hall,
‘Twas said he was so very small,

He cut wood everyday in the fall,
The gab always spewed from his jaw,

Then he ran into a man called the dog,
Lived in the land of the rain and fog,

When he put his small saw in the log,
Just a wee bit of lean made it bog,

The saw did bog
When placed in a log,
By man named dog
With head in a fog,

But the man named Hall
Will drop your jaw,
When his drawers fall,
You call that small?

Last edited:
‘Twas a lad in Virginia named Hall,
‘Twas said he was so very small,

He cut wood everyday in the fall,
The gab always spewed from his jaw,

The he ran into a man called the dog,
Lived in the land of the rain and fog,

When he put his small saw in the log,
Just a wee bit of lean made it bog,

The saw did bog when placed in a log,
By man named dog with head in a fog,

But the man named Hall will drop your jaw,
When his drawers fall, you call that small?

LOLOL, Joat you aint right,LOLOL

Down in the biased land of stihl camp, thall fell in love with the 372xp.

Now thall could not let 2000k down,so he gave the H needle 2 extra roun oun onds.

Thall,s idea had to seem solvent so he had video made yessirre ee.

Rope could not let this injustice and mistruth go dowowowowown.

So he exposed thall for the scoundrill he isisisisisisiiis.:laugh:

Last edited:
Back