NEW WOOD STOVE...ID?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These burn hot and really radiate the heat out but with a poor burn time thats just a couple hours
but since he burns RR ties, his burn times should be at least double that of "regular" firewood...
without a damper it will overfire easily
and since you do burn the RR ties USMC615 you may want to look into the damper...but if you switch to phone poles I would highly recommend the damper:yes:

but since he burns RR ties, his burn times should be at least double that of "regular" firewood...

and since you do burn the RR ties USMC615 you may want to look into the damper...but if you switch to phone poles I would highly recommend the damper:yes:
:crazy2:...:laughing:

Just for clarification, and after researching more, not that it really matters, but the spec of 94K BTU I stated in my OP, was incorrect. The stove pushes 106K BTU...not any immense difference I wouldn't think, just wanted to clarify it.

if thats not enough you could always mix in some magnesium with the poles...definitely throw the damper in for that though and please keep a class D fire extinguisher handy as its burns at around 5600 deg. F:blob2::lol:
:laughing:... :dumb:...:laughing:

Back